San Miguel County webMap
Multiple Viewer Options
By clicking on the links on this page, you accept the contents of the disclaimer below.
1/26/15 NEW CHROME PROBLEM: If you receive the message "Silverlight needs your permission to continue", please follow these instructions to grant it permission. We are working on a solution, but Chrome will be ending support for the Silverlight plug-in soon. You may continue to use Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Advanced Viewer: Sophisticated tools and options. Uses the Silverlight plugin. With the Advanced Viewer, you can:
- Rearrange the order of layers
- Resymbolize layers
- Set up complex queries
- Public Noticing Viewer: Generate mailing label lists for public noticing. Just follow the instructions! Uses the Silverlight plugin. You can also choose a report that has owners and addresses in a list format.
- Basic Viewer: Does not require a plugin and will work on tablets and smartphones as well as desktops. Platform independent (Mac and PC), it is a streamlined viewer with fewer layers and functions.
You should know:
- The URLs of the viewer pages will change periodically, but can always be launched from this page - so please bookmark http://www.sanmiguelcounty.org/maps, not the viewer pages.
- You will still need the Microsoft Silverlight plugin to use the Advanced Viewer and the Public Noticing Viewer. The Chrome browser may not work with Silverlight.
- For one on one training: please contact Heather at email@example.com.
The information on the County mapping website is a product of the San Miguel County Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Department and is intended for the display of relative positions and locations only. Users of this information hereby recognize, acknowledge and agree that it is not a guaranteed accurate, legal or surveyed representation of land. The data are not a substitute for, and should not be compared with, a survey performed by a Colorado licensed surveyor. Users assume all risk and responsibility for any and all direct and indirect damages, including consequential damages, that may flow from the use of this information. Users further recognize, acknowledge and agree that the San Miguel County GIS Department has not made any representations, warranties, or guaranties of any kind that this information is survey accurate or fit to be used or relied upon for any particular purpose. The presence of a road feature on the map does not imply the existence of public access or ownership.
By clicking on the links on this page, you accept the contents of the disclaimer.