San Miguel County webMap
Tips for first time users
- You will be prompted to install a browser plug-in called Microsoft Silverlight. You will need this plug-in to run the program.
- If you are using the Google Chrome or Safari browsers, you will need to disable the pop-up blocker for this site.
- Don't forget to update your bookmarks to: www.sanmiguelcounty.org/maps
- If you experience problems or would like to learn more about the program, please contact Heather Widlund, GIS Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How To Create a Public Noticing List. Click here for instructions.
New feature! Save a project file to your computer and open it again later.
Contact Heather at email@example.com or 970-369-5470 for assistance.
The information on the County mapping website is a product of the San Miguel County Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Department and is intended for the display of relative positions and locations only. Users of this information hereby recognize, acknowledge and agree that it is not a guaranteed accurate, legal or surveyed representation of land. The data are not a substitute for, and should not be compared with, a survey performed by a Colorado licensed surveyor. Users assume all risk and responsibility for any and all direct and indirect damages, including consequential damages, that may flow from the use of this information. Users further recognize, acknowledge and agree that the San Miguel County GIS Department has not made any representations, warranties, or guaranties of any kind that this information is survey accurate or fit to be used or relied upon for any particular purpose. The presence of a road feature on the map does not imply the existence of public access or ownership.
By clicking below, you accept the contents of the disclaimer.