San Miguel County webMap
Changes are coming soon - watch this page!
Multiple Viewer Options
- Advanced Viewer: Very much like the current viewer, it has sophisticated tools and options. Uses the Silverlight plugin. With the Advanced Viewer, you will be able to:
- Rearrange the order of layers
- Resymbolize layers
- Set up complex queries
- Public Noticing Viewer: One-stop-shop for generating mailing label lists for public noticing as required by various agencies. Just follow the instructions! Uses the Silverlight plugin.
- Basic Viewer: Does not require a plugin and will work on tablets and mobile phones as well as desktops. Platform independent (Mac and PC), it is a streamlined viewer with fewer layers and functions.
You should know:
- The URLs of the viewer pages will change, but can always be launched from this page - so please bookmark http://www.sanmiguelcounty.org/maps, not the viewer pages.
- The same layers will be available, but rearranged and better organized.
- You will still need the Microsoft Silverlight plugin to use the Advanced Viewer and the Public Noticing Viewer.
- TRAINING WILL BE AVAILABLE. Classes will be held in the summer, and one-to-one assistance can be arranged.
The information on the County mapping website is a product of the San Miguel County Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Department and is intended for the display of relative positions and locations only. Users of this information hereby recognize, acknowledge and agree that it is not a guaranteed accurate, legal or surveyed representation of land. The data are not a substitute for, and should not be compared with, a survey performed by a Colorado licensed surveyor. Users assume all risk and responsibility for any and all direct and indirect damages, including consequential damages, that may flow from the use of this information. Users further recognize, acknowledge and agree that the San Miguel County GIS Department has not made any representations, warranties, or guaranties of any kind that this information is survey accurate or fit to be used or relied upon for any particular purpose. The presence of a road feature on the map does not imply the existence of public access or ownership.
By clicking below, you accept the contents of the disclaimer.